nbn™ Enterprise Ethernet
Enabling enhanced connectivity choices for your business.
New planned wholesale product: nbn™ Enterprise Ethernet
nbn™ Enterprise Ethernet – our new wholesale direct fibre product – has been designed to deliver phone and internet providers (for their large business and government enterprise customers) with increased service, enhanced connectivity, higher bandwidth and symmetrical wholesale speeds of up to 1Gbps*.
The expected wholesale features of nbn™ Enterprise Ethernet to your communications provider include:
- Symmetrical wholesale speeds (10Mbps to 1Gbps).*
- Three Classes of Service (CoS) – designed to help prioritise your business-critical services and take advantage of a range of capabilities.
- Premium assurance service levels included – with the option of higher levels if requested.
- Built to comply to Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) specifications – a technology that meets international standards.
nbn™ Enterprise Ethernet will be built on-demand with end-to-end fibre within the nbn™ Fixed Line footprint, including dedicated fibre between your site and nbn’s nearest fibre access node, plus premium activation and assurance service levels made available to phone and internet providers.
Continue to check this page as we near launch for updates and additional information.
* Your experience, including the speeds achieved over the nbn™ broadband access network, depends on some factors outside our control (like your equipment quality, software, signal quality, broadband plans and how your provider designs its network). nbn is a provider of wholesale speeds to phone and internet providers.
# Not all providers may offer plans based on nbn’s wholesale Enterprise Ethernet product.